In the Greater VanDykedom, A beautiful princess and a handsome prince met, fell in love, and married. It's a classic tale one that sparks daring deeds, adventure, and romance. However, this tale has a twist. For this land is know by one word, spontaneity. Or for those on the outside - craziness! All those who were influenced by this kingdom desired to follow their every move, to study their thoughts, to understand their spontaneity. And so, FOR THUS IT IS WRITTEN
Friday, November 12, 2010
Cute video I've been meaning to post
Two of Abigails first words were Mama and Dada. I loved it becuase whenever she said one of them it was always the same pitch and loudness. I just had to get it recorded. Unfortunately when I did all she wanted to say was Dada.
What a cutie. Elden LOVES this video. Every time Abbie's water hits the window he bursts out laughing...I'm not sure why.
ReplyDeletevery cute! I know she can say Mama too.
ReplyDelete