Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dress up, pretend, and other cute pictures

    I love going to the little thrift store here.  There are always fun things for only 25cents!   Abbie has fun dressing up.  She enjoyed putting a necklace, ring, and bow on Lincoln too!

Poor Lincoln, having older sister is just hard -
you're bound to be dressed up!

Abbie is starting to pretend so many things.  But her favorite right now is baby.  She always wants to pretend she is a baby.  It cute most of the time, unless she is pretending to cry (-:



Here is a few more adorable pictures


2 comments:

  1. You do have cute kids. Lincoln is getting so big! I like the one of Abbie looking through the hanging toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Todd can attest the trials of an older sister and dress up. He came through it mostly normal though. I also love the photo of Abbie looking through Lincoln's hanging toy. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete