Saturday, February 16, 2013

Coming Home and meeting his Siblings


Our Little Man ready to come home.  We left the hospital Friday morning.  His "newborn" outfit was too big and he is a good size newborn.  Oh well, I still think he is a stud muffin!


Because RSV is bad this year children were not allowed to visit.  Abigail was so sad so she came to met him in the car.  She is ready to be a big helper sister!

 
Lincoln did know what to think but kept signing baby and smiling ear to ear.

Abbie immediately wanted to hold Spencer.  She was precious and kept saying things like 
"He's so beautiful" & "I love him"
 

 After running around the house screaming with delight, Lincoln decided he wanted to hold Spencer too.  
It's going to be fun watching him interact with a baby.
 




2 comments:

  1. He is absolutely wonderful!!! I love how bring an new baby into the home changes the siblings so much, you see a side of them that is not normally seen. Hold onto every minute, your older kids will grow up faster then you will realize.

    ReplyDelete