Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Sandcastle Contest - And the winners are . . . .

Kyle Schwieder Family -  The Most Traditional  (you think of sandcastle and this is what you get)

Shanalee Simmons Family - Most Aesthetically Pleasing  (a star, beautiful, just beautiful)

Mikell Flamm Family - Best Decorated  (the flag and shell door won this award for you)

Brett Schwieder Family - Extremely Detailed and Exact (this is one intense castle the photographer couldn't even wait for it to be finished)

Congratulations to all who participated.  You all did such a great job!!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering when we would hear about the awards - but what about your Bear Lake Monster? I know he wasn't a castle but he was the castle destroyer so he should get something I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely! I loved the star :) Hope you guys are doing well. We got a new couple in our ward that just moved to columbus from Cannab (spelling?). The poor unfortunate souls didn't know you guys though- their loss.

    ReplyDelete