Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day, I mean Mother's Week!

Rob left for a business trip to Maryland Sunday Morning at 3:00 AM.  I got a happy Mother's Day has I slept and he left.  Then I went back to sleep waking at 6:30am to Lincoln sitting on our couch in out room with a pen writing all over it.  I sent him back to bed unaware that he got up again and went downstairs and emptied  an entire wipe container all over the floor.  And that is how my mother's Day began.  However in an instant the potential worst Mother's Day became a Perfect Mother's Day.  I found this card. 
The message inside read that because he couldn't share this day with me or the rest of the week.  He has planned several surprises throughout the week!

 Surprise 1
Rob pushed the reset button for my house!  He had it cleaned for me this morning.
 Now all I have to do is maintain it (:

 Surprise 2
These flowers were delivered in the morning too! 
They will brighten my whole week.

I'm so excited for other surprises through out the week!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Now you will have to update us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful man! I love that my girls married such great guys!

    ReplyDelete